If you are a Westchester homeowner and resident who is facing foreclosure due to four months or less of mortgage arrears due to Covid-19, we can help. Westchester County has provided The Bridge Fund of Westchester with a grant to help those facing foreclosure to pay their arrears and save their homes.
The money we provide to eligible homeowners does not have to be repaid. But the funds we have will expire at the end of 2020, so act now to find out if you are eligible for this assistance.
- You must be a single family homeowner whose primary residence is in Westchester County.
- The cause of the arrears must be due to Covid-19.
- You must not owe more than four months. Arrears owed prior to April 1, 2020 are ineligible.
- The money will be paid directly to the bank where the mortgage is held.
- You do not have to repay the money to The Bridge Fund of Westchester.
For more information, call The Bridge Fund of Westchester: (914) 949-8146