Facing eviction and need help?

If you need help, you are required to get a referral.

Get referred to one of our programs by:

Social Service Agencies

Religious Organizations

Legal Service Providers

Community Groups


If you are a New York City resident and are facing housing problems, and
not currently being served by one of the above, you may contact
Housing Court Answers at 212-962-4795 (Tuesday – Thursday) for
a possible referral to The Bridge Fund or other eviction prevention
programs. You can also contact 311 for government referrals.

If you are a Westchester resident and are facing housing problems, call 211.

To Support The Bridge Fund, see our Donate page

For questions about The Bridge Fund programs or to request an Annual Report, please submit form below or send email to mtoledo@thebridgefund.org

Ask About The Bridge Fund of New York Inc.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone


Direct your inquiry to:

I am a:

Please send me information about:

Your Message

Support your neighbors.
Prevent homelessness.